Thursday, December 14, 2006

Bella Notte Christmas Party

Ralph Waldo Beeson (a.k.a. Uncle Frank) sprang for a nice Christmas Party at Bella Notte, an Italian restaurant in Lexington (and one of Theresa Garbe's favorite, I might add).Dean Jesson stood up at the beginning and said, "Aaron, you really must order the filet mignon." So I did.

My table pictures are dark. Sorry (got any help for me, Aimee?)


I haven't introduced you to Ben and Jenny Carson. Jenny is the administrative assistant for the Beeson program. She started working here a couple of months ago. I kind of hired her . . . in an awkward way. I walked into the office when she was preparing to interview for the job--but I thought she had already been given the job--so I welcomed her aboard and congratulated her for being chosen. After that, she went in for her interview. Ooops! Oh well, at least it was a prophetic utterance.

You already know Gordon and Claire. . .

. . . and Keri and Jason . . .

. . . Alicia . . .

There are more, but my pictures weren't very good (I was probably too focused on the filet).

No comments: