Sunday, December 31, 2006

The Christmas to New Year Blackout is Over

I've left the land of dial-up. It was nice to have a blogiday . . . especially when my classmate, Bryan Bucher, started talking smack in his blog. It was good that I didn't know what he was up to while I was hanging out in Big 10 land. I'll respond to Buckeye Bryan Bucher tomorrow. The Buchers and the Wymers appear to be the only Beesonites back on campus tonight and I'm enjoying the peace.

Since I'm a lover, not a fighter, I will share a few pictures of the great time we had with our Indiana family last week. For those of you who don't know my family, this might be a bit boring, but I'm constantly aware of the fact that you've only to click yourself into another, more exciting, reality.

We all had a good week. The only Wymer sibling missing was my sister, Georgia (along with her family). New Mexico is just too far away for Christmas. While in Indiana I got very little school work done. I ate too much. I played with kids. I sponged off of family. And, really, isn't that what the holidays are all about?

By the way, we were without Cindy for much of the week because she was able to hop a flight from Indy to New Jersey to visit her grandfather. All went well in Jersey and we're glad she had the opportunity to be with him. She flew back into Indy today and then we hopped in the van--stuffed it full of Christmas leavin's--and drove back here to Wilmore.

Happy New Year!


Here is Uncle Aaron with Olivia and Gideon.Ethan shows us the "Flying Squirrel." The kid comes closer to flying than any kid I've ever seen.
His brother, Marcus, launches like a rocket.
My nephew, Austin, shows some appreciation for Effie the Dog.Sister Amy and her daughter, Allison, pose with Meg.

Claire and Marie provide comic relief.

Anna, Cindy, Cora, Connie (sister), Meg and Gideon.
The whole crew at the kids' table.
Dad and Wendy, Anna, Cora, Meghan, and Cindy.
Grandpa Mason was doing well.

Cora was a wild child.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

please more pics and less talking. the train video was good, exactly what I'm talkin about ron

Aaron said...

Ron,
You wouldn't like the train video as much if you played it 2:30 in the morning! I'll try to get you more pics!