Thursday, December 14, 2006

A birthday party (last week)

This blog is very late . . . delayed by last weekend's traveling. We had a November/December birthday party. Basically, we all met at Alicia's apartment for an hour or so. Below you will see Kate, Cindy, Terri, and Keri.Here is Alicia, our gracious host for the evening.Jack and Wendy were there too. Jack's goal was to say something blog-worthy. So here it is:
"I just want to say something that gets me onto the blog"--Jack Connell
I think Kent was trying to explain Bob Seger to young Nolan (who probably grew up listening Nirvana and Pearl Jam . . although, he's so young, his list may include The Wiggles).
Trav and Becca had their nephew with them. He's lucky to have such a cool aunt and uncle.
I love this picture of Pierson Layer. He is one great smiler. This kid smiles for me every time I see him. He either has a great disposition or he thinks I'm funny looking. I just know that he lifts my spirits when I get to see him. If you can look at that face without smiling you need a soul transplant!

No comments: