Monday, December 25, 2006

Gators: A Decade Under the Influence

The family and I are going Hoosier today. We'll be up in Indiana for a week. I won't have great Internet access so there won't be much news on this blog.

I leave you with this:

Sadly, most of the people I know don't want to see this video. But now that Christmas is over it's time to prepare for another National Championship football game on January 8.

Interestingly, if you watch this video you will notice that Gators owe Ohio State a big "Thank you" for our championship in 1996. I had totally forgotten.

So, thanks, Ohio State . . . I'm sorry . . .Thanks, THE Ohio State (I've never seen a group of people so jazzed about definite articles. But it's their school; they get to name it. Who am I to question their peculiarities? I'm only AN alumnus of THE University of Florida.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaron... My Beloved Senior Minister:

As much as it pains me to say this- I'm pulling for your Flor...

Excuse me. I'm a bit verklempt here.

Florida Ga...

*cough cough*

Florida Gators. Here's hoping that you and the fam have plenty to celebrate here in a few weeks.

Aaron said...

I thank you for your support. If you send me a list of your most persistent sins I promise not to preach on them for a whole year!