Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Attention Incoming Beeson Pastors

One or two of the incoming Beeson Students occasionally check-in on my blog.

To you I have a request: If any of this year's students are bloggers, I would love for you to point me to their blogs.

If no incoming Beesons are bloggers . . . please talk somebody into it. I would love to follow your year.

Right now you are in the process of moving and reading and getting started. I am excited for you and I hope you have a great year.

Enjoy Wilmore! Give my best to Randy and Kent.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaron:

love your blog!

I am in the beeson transition.

Spending a week with my folks, then my wifes. I will try to get a blog going.

How has your re-entry been in your church? I am going back to my church also.

paul smith BP2O07

Aaron said...

Paul,

I'll look forward to your reports!

Re-entry has gone well. I think it was a helpful thing to know I would be returning to Grandview. I suspect Bryan would say the same thing about his situation. It adds to your work during the year, but it gives the year more direction and allows you to think in specifics when you make your various site visits.

I look forward to meeting you (I'll be up to Asbury to continue work on my dissertation).

Peace!

Anonymous said...

Hey Mr. Wymer! Just took a peek at your blog to see what's up with the Wymers...whoa! you're back in TN already! We JUST got out of school last week. Er, two weeks ago. We miss you guys a ton! We're going to try to get down to NC and TN sometime in the next year or two. Tell Megh to email me! Or write me! Or something! :D -Rebekah (parents won't let me say my last name but hopefully you know who I am, if you don't you need help)