Friday, June 15, 2007

Break It Down!

Cora broke her toe/foot today when she fell out of a tree. As you can see, she was in great agony as she waited for the doctors at Watauga Orthopedics (thanks, Watauga, for getting us into the office on short notice).
She fractured her big toe behind the second joint (I think).

And though it doesn't show up well on my camera phone picture, she got a nice little tree rash from the fall as well.

Playing the part of her little sister, Anna helped me reenact the tragic event at the scene of the event (the Bembry's yard/tree). That's the excitement for today, anyway. It's part of the reason I don't have the prayer ready. Look for that tomorrow.

2 comments:

Aimee said...

Get well Cora!

Anonymous said...

Too bad our dad wasn't there to "pop" it back into place! Cora's smile in the face of adversity gave me a flash-back from Cindy's broken toe adventure!
Connie