Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Ministry and A Father's Day Gift

I'm discovering that blogging and the ministry don't mix together well--especially if you're used to giving brief updates on what you've done today. Pastoral ministry is too personal for blogging. Look for an update soon on my dissertation and the attempts by Grandview leaders to chart a path into the next year. For now, though, I will share the simpler things.

I promised pictures of the Father's Day present...it's the While You Were Out Makeover of the smallest (but most windowy) room in our new house. They transformed the room into my own personal coffee shop. I really enjoy it. Cindy and the girls painted the room, stained and installed the shelves, and decorated the place.
If you look closely you can see through the window and onto the back deck and into the back yard.
They did room for me, but we all enjoy hanging out in there.

4 comments:

Herbie Miller said...

Nice room, Aaron. Looks like you have a scenic setting to blog from now. Take care!

Anonymous said...

Tell Cindy & the girls that the room looks great, two thumbs up from this interior decorator (and you know me well enough to know that I'd remain silent before giving an insincere design compliment!).

Anonymous said...

Missy would like a coffe cream double shot frappuchino and a dipped biscotti, please.

Anonymous said...

Okay, as a side-note to my previous comment, you would know me well enough if I'd remember to sign my name!
Connie