Monday, July 17, 2006

Another Quick Trip to Indy-July 16-17

We took advantage of a free day and a half and the fact that we're only 3 1/2 hours from Indianapolis to run up there to see my grandfather, who isn't well. On Saturday at 2pm, Cindy hosted a tea part for our neighbor, Kate.

At 5pm we took to the streets as family. Here is a picture of us in the van on the way. We made it to my brother's house about 9pm.
The morning sun streamed through the woods around my brother's house as we left for church. It really was a beautiful morning. After church we went to see my grandfather. We had lunch with my Uncle Phil and Aunt Carol, my Aunt Marsha and her husband, David, my Dad and Wendy. We also posed for a picture in front of the soap making shed that grandma used to enjoy.


On Sunday afternoon we said goodbye to Eric, Missy, Ethan, Marcus, Lily, and Catherine. Then we stopped by Connie and Deon's house next door to see Olivia and Gideon. Then we made our way back to Wilmore.

No comments: