Saturday, July 15, 2006

From Thunderstorms to Birthday Parties

Seeking shelter from the storm, the birthday portion of the evening was moved to Scott and Kate's house. Their daughter, Anna, is now 3 -years-old. She blew out the candles on her "Dora the Explorer" birthday cake. And I, apparently, need to teach my daughter that the "no elbows on the table" rule extends to knees and feet as well.Aiden the Artist painted the Asbury logo on my forehead as part of the fun of the birthday party. I think Asbury should hire him. You can tell by his eyes that he is on the ball.
He's going to have to find a better looking canvas for future projects.
Trav and Becca stopped by for the festivities as well. While I like them personally, they are my football enemies. Becca is an FSU Seminole. Trav is an Auburn War-Tiger-Plainsman. I finally got a breather from Vol fans, but I'm not free at last.


No medical condition here. Just blue icing from the cupcakes for John David and his dad, Travis!

No comments: