Friday, July 07, 2006

We are one TIGHT community


Yesterday we trained on our new laptop computers. After two days of training, they are now turning us loose. Today we met with the counseling professor to go over our DISC profiles and another tool they used to evaluate us. My tools revealed what I already knew, but drove it home with new force. Painful day. We were all kind of stung, I think. And so . . .
. . . we had a picnic. This was put together by Nolan and his wife (for two weeks now), Susanna. He tabbed it "Grill-a-polloza". It was another chance to get to know our new neighbors. Good folks. It turns out that Rebecca (one of the wives) used to work with my sister, Marjorie, in Indiana. Pretty cool!

But, good times come to an end. The girls are going to bed and I've got to get work on this preaching book. Good night!

No comments: